Experts know that proper routine maintenance of your air conditioning and heating equipment is the key to having a more efficient, economical, and dependable system for years to come. Proper maintenance can effectively double the lifespan of the average residential heating and cooling system. In addition, many health risks associated with poor air quality can be greatly reduced or eliminated with proper system maintenance. Maintaining your residential system requires a professional.
Member benefits are:
- Regularly scheduled maintenance and filter changes (standard filters included)
- 12% discount on parts and labor if a repair is needed
- Routine maintenance will help save money on utility bills
- Significantly reduced service charges during normal hours, overtime hours, and holidays
- Priority service
- $50 Clay's Cash with each renewal to be used towards equipment replacements or indoor air quality products (can be accumulated over the years)