Clay's Climate Control & Covid-19
The Clay’s Climate Control team knows that this is a difficult time for everyone, but we are doing everything we can to keep our team and customers safe. Additional precautionary practices have been implemented as we are continuing to book appointments for estimates and emergency service.
Here is what we are doing to keep health and safety as our top priorities:
- Protective Equipment: Technicians are equipped with personal protective equipment and supplies such as shoe covers, gloves, masks, hand-sanitizer & high-quality disinfectant solutions.
- Compliance with the CDC: All Clay’s Climate Control team members are required to stay home if they do not feel well and show any symptoms consistent with COVID-19. Our team has been instructed to comply with the guidelines issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC). In addition, we will ask you, our clients, if you are well or displaying any symptoms prior to booking the appointment or arriving on location.
- Social Distancing: Our team is embracing the social distancing practices encouraged by government officials. To this end, we will not ask you to shake our hands, touch our tablets or mobile devices, or have direct physical contact with us. We will be asking you if you would like to either leave the premises while we conduct our work or have you remain in a closed room.
- Interest-Free Financing: Recognizing that restricted access to work and other business disruptions quickly become a financial hardship for many of our customers, we have arranged for interest-free financing (12 months) for any repairs or purchases over $500.
- Services to Combat Spread of Disease: We have fielded many questions from customers regarding what products we offer to assist with improving indoor air quality. Please ask your technician or our office staff if you would like to learn more about our indoor air quality products such as the Air Scrubber (ozone & non-ozone variants), HEPA hospital-grade air filtration products, and media air filtration products.
Services to Combat Spread of Disease
We have fielded many questions from customers regarding what products we offer to assist with improving indoor air quality. Please ask your technician or our office staff if you would like to learn more about our indoor air quality products such as the Air Scrubber (ozone & non-ozone variants), HEPA hospital-grade air filtration products, and media air filtration products.
Clay’s Climate Control is now offering virtual appointments via our new SightCall App.
Clay’s Climate Control is now offering virtual appointments via our new SightCall App. SightCall gives our customers the ability to show their problems in real time and empowers our team of highly trained technicians to provide fast, actionable solutions. The app allows our technicians to guide you remotely through an appointment to determine a solution and schedule for service.
If your home is not currently occupied, we will happily schedule an estimate or maintenance visit to ensure your HVAC system is ready for the summer. If you are looking for ways to make sure your home is okay while you’re out-of-town, we recommend installing Google Nest cameras & doorbells — these will enable you to check in on your home, giving you peace of mind.
Please know that we are here for you and hope that you and your loved ones are staying safe, healthy and positive — we will make it through this, together!